Saturday, September 26, 2009

Truest Love

I just wanted you all who are reading to meet the love of my life, Lori. We have been married for 24 years and we are on this life journey together.

I also want you to know she's the finest woman on the planet with a true heart of gold. I cannot believe God has blessed me with her as a partner.

We've "seen fire and we've seen rain...we've seen sunny days that we thought would never end." We all know those sunny days do end and pesky storms sweep in. Good news! Those pass too. Sometimes those clouds linger, lighting crashes and the thunder rolls. Then. A hush. The storm passes as quickly as it can arrive and the sun breaks open again in the sky above.

May we all weather the storms of life and look to the Son....He's coming.

peace,
john

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pastor Allison,

    Just wanted to say we found your blog and really enjoy it. We are praying for your family in the struggles you are facing, and we know that God will work all things together for good.

    You once told my brother and I to do well in school so we wouldn't grow up to be like you. Strange -- we think that growing up to be like you would be one of the best things we could be.

    ReplyDelete